COINBIG Limited. (hereinafter referred to as the "Company") is responsible for the operation of https://www.Coinbig.com (hereinafter referred to as "the Website" or "Website"), which is dedicated to users of digital asset transactions and related services ( The platform referred to below as "the service" or "service". For the convenience of this Agreement, the Company and the Site collectively use "we" or other first-person names in this Agreement. As long as the natural person or other subject who logs into the website is a user of this website, the convenience of this agreement is as follows, using "you" or other second person. For the convenience of this Agreement, we and you are collectively referred to as “Both sides” in this Agreement, and we or you are referred to as the “one side”.
- Important Notes：
We hereby remind you that:
- 1 The digital assets themselves are not offered by any financial institution, corporation or this Website
- 2 The digital asset market is new and unconfirmed, and will not necessarily expand
- 3 Digital assets are primarily used by speculators, and are used relatively less on retail and commercial markets; digital asset transactions are highly risky, due to the fact that they are traded throughout the day without limits on the rise or fall in price, and market makers and global government policies may cause major fluctuations in their prices
- 4 Due to the formulation or revision of national laws, regulations and regulatory documents, digital asset may be suspended or prohibited at any time.
Digital assets trading is highly risky and therefore not suitable for the vast majority of people. You acknowledge and understand that investment in digital assets may result in partial or total loss of your investment and therefore you are advised to decide the amount of your investment on the basis of your loss-bearing capacity. You acknowledge and understand that digital assets may generate derivative risks. Therefore, if you have any doubt, you are advised to seek assistance from a financial adviser first. Furthermore, aside from the above-mentioned risks, there may also be unpredictable risks. Therefore, you are advised to carefully consider and use clear judgment to assess your financial position and the abovementioned risks before making any decisions on buying and selling digital assets; any and all losses arising therefrom will be borne by you and we shall not be held liable in any manner whatsoever.
- You are hereby informed that:
- 1 You understand that this Website is only intended to serve as a venue for you to obtain digital asset information, find trading counterparties, hold negotiations on and effect transactions of digital assets. This Website does not participate in any of your transactions, and therefore you shall, at your sole discretion, carefully assess the authenticity, legality and validity of relevant digital assets and/or information, and solely bear the responsibilities and losses that may arise therefrom.
- 2 All opinions, information, discussions, analyses, prices, advice and other information on this Website are general market reviews and do not constitute any investment advice. We do not bear any loss arising directly or indirectly from reliance on the abovementioned information, including but not limited to, any loss of profits.
- 3 The content of this Website may be changed from time to time and at any time without notice, and we have taken reasonable measures to ensure the accuracy of the information on the Website; however, we do not guarantee the degree of such accuracy, or bear any loss arising directly or indirectly from the information on this Website or from any delay or failure caused by failure to link up with the internet, transmit or receive any notice and information
- 4 Using internet-based trading systems also involves risks, including but not limited to failures in software, hardware or Internet links, etc. In view of the fact that we cannot control the reliability and availability of the Internet, we will not be responsible for any distortion, delay and link failure.
- 5 https://www.Coinbig.com/ is the sole official external information release platform for this Website
- 6 No service on this Website may be paid for by credit card
- 7 It is prohibited to use this Website to engage in any illegal transaction activities or illegitimate activities, such as money laundering, smuggling and commercial bribery. In the event that any suspected illegal transaction activities or illegitimate activities is uncovered, this Website will adopt all available measures, including but not limited to freezing the offender’s account, notifying relevant authorities, etc., and we will not assume any of the responsibilities arising therefrom and reserve the right to hold relevant persons accountable
Definition of Terms
- 1.1 The term “digital assets” as used in this agreement includes not only digital assets currently in use internationally, such as Bitcoin (BTC), Litecoin (LTC), Ethereum (ETH), EtherCraft (ETC) and other digital assets, but also all digital assets current or future on the platfrtm
- 1.2 "COINBIG": A digital asset exchange operated and managed by www.Coinbig.com, COINBIG Limited. The exchange provides digital asset users with online trading platform services for digital assets. In this Agreement, “COINBIG” refers to both the online trading platform (www.Coinbig.com) and COINBIG Limited.
- 1.3 “User”: Accepts and agrees to all the terms of this Agreement and the legal terms and operating rules that COINBIG publishes and updates from time to time. COINBIG registered members who conduct digital asset trading through COINBIG;
- 1.4 “User Registration”: User registration refers to the process in which the user logs in to COINBIG and fills in relevant information as required and confirms the agreement to perform the relevant user agreement;
- 1.5 “Digital Asset Trading”: a digital asset trading activity conducted by a user through COINBIG;
- 1.7 “Handling Fee”: The transaction fee paid by the user to COINBIG for COINBIG's digital asset trading.
- 1. Registration qualification
- Registration for the following countries is not supported: Afghanistan, Albania, Belarus, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Burundi, Myanmar, Democratic Republic of the Congo (Gold), Cuba, Ethiopia, Guinea-Bissau, Guinea, Iran, Iraq, North Korea, Liberia, Lebanon, Libya, Macedonia, Malaysia, Serbia, Sri Lanka, Sudan, Somalia, China, Syria, Trinidad and Tobago, Tunisia, Uganda, Ukraine, United States, Venezuela, Yemen, Zimbabwe. Users in other countries should participate in compliance with national laws.
- The user promises that the user has full civil rights and behavioral ability, or does not have full civil rights and ability, but clicks the consent to register button, the website is deemed to be approved by its legal representative and registered and applied by its legal representative.
- 2. Purpose of Registration
- User's promise: User registration is not for the purpose of violating laws and regulations or disrupting the platform's digital asset trading order.
- 3. registration process
- (1) The user agrees to provide valid e-mail and other information according to the requirements of the COINBIG user registration page, set the COINBIG account number and password, and the user shall ensure the authenticity, completeness and accuracy of all the information provided;
- (2) The user is entitled to the platform's account number and password when the user is legal, complete and valid to provide the information required for registration. The platform's account number and password are used for the user to log in at the platform;
- (3) When the user obtains the platform's account number and password, the user is deemed to have successfully registered, and the user agrees to receive the email or short message sent by the platform related to the management and operation of the platform;
- （4）User should provide real ID number for real-name authentication after successful registration and trading digital assets on the platform.
The platform provides online trading platform services for users to conduct digital asset trading activities through the platform.
- 1. Service Agreement
- You have the right to browse the real-time quotes and transaction information of digital asset products on this Website, to submit digital asset transaction instructions and to complete the digital asset transaction through this Website.
- You have the right to view information under the member accounts on this Website and to apply the functions provided by this Website.
- You have the right to participate in the website activities organized by this Website in accordance with the rules of activities posted on this Website.
- Other services that this Website promises to offer to you.
- 2. Service Rules
- You undertake to comply with the following service rules of this Website:
- （1）You shall comply with the provisions of applicable laws, regulations, rules, and policy requirements, and ensure the legality of the source of all digital assets in your account, and shall refrain from engaging in any illegal activities or other activities that damages the rights and interests of this Website or any third party, such as sending or receiving information that is illegal, illicit or infringes on the rights and interests of any other person, sending or receiving pyramid scheme information or information or remarks causing other harms, unauthorized use or falsification of the email header information of this Website, inter alia.
- （2）You shall comply with applicable laws and regulations and properly use and keep your account in this Website and login password, password of your financial transactions, and the mobile phone number bound with your account that you provide upon registration of your account, as well as the security of the verification codes received via your mobile phone. You shall be solely responsible for any and all your operations carried out using your account with this Website and login password, financial transaction password, verification codes sent to your mobile phone, as well as all consequences of such operations. When you find that your account with this Website, your login password, financial transaction password, or mobile phone verification codes is used by any unauthorized third party, uncover any other problem relating to the security of your account, you shall inform this Website in a prompt and effective manner, and request this Website to temporarily suspend the services to your account with this Website. This Website shall have the right to take action on your request within a reasonable time; nonetheless, this Website does not bear any liability for the consequences that have arisen before such action is taken, including but not limited to any loss that you may sustain. You may not assign your account with this Website to any other person by way of donation, lending, leasing, transfer or otherwise without the consent of this Website.
- （3）You shall abide by this Agreement and other terms of service and operating rules that this Website may release from time to time, and you have the right to terminate your use of the services provided by this Website at any time.
- 1. Browse Trading Information
- When browsing the digital asset trading information, the user should carefully read all the contents contained in the transaction information, including but not limited to the digital asset price, order amount, handling fee, buy or sell direction, and the user fully accepts the transaction information. After accepting all the content, the user can click the button and start trading.
- 2. Submit an order
- The user can submit a order request after checking the transaction information and confirming it. After the user submits the order, the user authorizes the platform proxy user to perform the corresponding transaction combination. When there is a transaction that satisfies the user's order price, the platform will automatically complete the matching transaction without notifying the user in advance.
- 3. View trading history
- Users can check their trading records in the trading details of the Management Center to confirm their detailed trading records.
- 4. Undo/modify the order
- The user has the right to revoke or modify the order at any time before the execution of the transaction.
- 1. The user has the right to choose whether to become a the platform member. If the user chooses to be a registered user of the platform, he or she can create and modify the nickname. The naming and use of user names and nicknames shall comply with relevant laws and regulations and comply with the network ethics, and shall not infringe or suspect the infringement of the lawful rights and interests of others. The legal liabilities and consequences arising therefrom shall be borne by the users. The platform is not responsible for any review obligations and does not assume any responsibility;
- 2. The user has the right to accept the digital asset trading exchange services provided by the platform in accordance with this agreement;
- 3. The user has the right to modify the modifiable information in his personal account, choose the nickname and enter the introductory text, and decide whether to provide the content of the required fields;
- 4. Users have the right to participate in various online and offline activities provided by the platform.
- 5. Users have the right to enjoy other services offered by the platform in accordance with the website regulations;
- 6. The user reserves the right to terminate the use of the platform service at any time;
- 7. The user has the right to withdraw the balance of the digital assets at any time, but the corresponding withdrawal fee must be paid to thelatform;
- 8. Users have the right to participate in the platform's community and publish articles and opinions that comply with national laws and are consistent with the platform's community rules.
Rights and Obligations of this Website
- 1. If you do not have the registration qualifications agreed on in this Agreement, this Website shall have the right to refuse to allow you to register; if you have already registered, this Website shall have the right to revoke your member account, and this Website reserves the right to hold you or your authorized agent accountable. Furthermore, this Website reserves the right to decide whether to accept your application for registration under any other circumstances.
- 2. When this Website finds out that the user of an Account is not the initial registrant of that Account, it shall have the right to suspend or terminate the user's access to that Account.
- 3. Where by means of technical testing or manual sampling, among others, this Website reasonably suspects that the information you provide is wrong, untrue, invalid or incomplete, this Website shall have the right to notify you to correct or update the information, or suspend or terminate its supply of the services to you.
- 4. This Website shall have the right to correct any information displayed on this Website when it uncovers any obvious error in such information.
- 5. This Website reserves the right to modify, suspend or terminate the Services offered by this Website, at any time, and the right to modify or suspend the Service without prior notice to you; if this Website terminates one or more of the Services offered by this Website, such termination by this Website will take effect on the date of announcement of such termination on the Website.
- 6. This Website shall take necessary technical means and management measures to ensure the normal operation of this Website, and shall provide a necessary and reliable trading environment and transaction services, and shall maintain the order of digital assets trading.
- 7. This Website shall ensure the security of your digital assets by strengthening technical input and enhancing security precautions, and is under the obligation to notify you in advance of the foreseeable security risks in your account.
- 8. The platform reserves the right to retain the user's registration information and all transaction information during the application of the platform service and also after the termination of this agreement, but shall not use such information illegally;
- 9. This Website shall have the right to delete all kinds of content and information which does not conform to laws and regulations or the rules of this Website at any time, and exercise of this right by this Website is not subject to a prior notice to you.
- 1. All intellectual achievements included in this Website, including, but not limited to, website logos, databases, website design, text and graphics, software, photos, videos, music, sounds and any combinations of the aforementioned files, and the intellectual property rights of software compilation, associated source code and software (including small applications and scripts) shall be owned by this Website. You may not copy, modify, copy, transmit or use any of the foregoing materials or content for commercial purposes.
- 2. All rights contained in the name of this Website (including but not limited to business goodwill and trademarks, logos) shall be owned by the Company.
- 4. Upon accepting this Agreement, it shall be deemed that you, on the basis of your own free will, have transferred and assigned exclusively and free of charge to this Website all copyright of any form of information that you publish on this Website, including, but not limited to copyrights, distribution rights, lease rights, exhibition rights, performance rights, projection rights, broadcasting rights, information network dissemination rights, shooting rights, adaptation rights, translation rights, compilation rights and other transferable rights that copyright owners are entitled to, and this Website shall have the right to sue for any infringement on such copyright and obtain full compensation for such infringement. This Agreement shall apply to any content that is published by you on this Website and is protected by copyright law and Hong Kong's Copyright (Amendment) Ordinance 2007, regardless of whether the content is generated before or after the signing of this Agreement.
- 5. You shall not illegally use or dispose of the intellectual property rights of this Website or any other person during your use of the services offered by this Website. For any information that you publish on this Website, you may not publish or authorize other websites (or media) to use such information in any manner wuatsoever. The platform reserves the right to claim compensation from the user if the user causes damage to the platform which have mentioned above.
- Where we fail to provide the Services or delay in providing such Services due to information network equipment maintenance, information network connectivity failures, errors in computer, communications or other systems, power failures, weather conditions, unexpected accidents, industrial actions, labor disputes, revolts, uprisings, riots, lack of productivity or production materials, fires, floods, storms, explosions, wars, failure on the part of banks or other partners, collapse of the digital asset market, actions by government, judicial or administrative authorities, other acts that are not within our control or beyond our inability to control, or due to causes on the part of third parties, we shall not assume any responsibility for such failure to provide service or delay in providing services, or for the resultant loss you may sustain as a result of such failure or delay. The platform is registered in the British Cayman Islands and complies with local laws. In order to maintain a good reputation in the market and to comply with the unique regulatory requirements of certain jurisdictions, we have decided not to serve users from the United States.
Change and Termination of the Agreement
- 1. Change of the Agreement
- The platform reserves the right to change the content of this agreement or the other terms of service and operating rules issued by the platform at any time. The platform will post a notice in a prominent position on the platform, and the changes will take effect from the time of the announcement, such as the user continuing to use the services provided by the platform. That is, the user is deemed to agree to the content change. If the user does not agree to the changed content, the user has the right to cancel the account and stop using the patform's service.
- 2. Termination of the Agreement
- This Website shall have the right to cancel your account with this Website in accordance with this Agreement, and this Agreement shall be terminated on the date of the cancellation of your account.
- This Website shall have the right to terminate all Service offered by this Website to you in accordance with this Agreement, and this Agreement shall terminate on the date of termination of all services offered by this Website to you.
- After the termination of this Agreement, you do not have the right to require this Website to continue to provide you with any service or perform any other obligation, including, but not limited to, requesting this Website to keep or disclose to you any information in your former original account, or to forward to you or any third party any information therein that is not read or sent.
- The termination of this Agreement shall not prevent the observant party from demanding the breaching party to assume other liabilities.
- 1. Scope of Application
- When you register your account with this Website or use your account with this Website, you shall provide personal registration information in accordance with the requirements of this Website, including but not limited to your telephone number, email address, and identity card information.
- When you use the services offered by this Website, or visit this Website, this Website will automatically receive and record the server information of your web browser, including but not limited to the IP address and records on the web pages that you request to access.
- The relevant data collected by this Website in connection with your transactions on this Website, including but not limited to transaction records.
- Other personal information of yours legally obtained by this Website.
- 2. Use of Information
- This Website will not sell or lend your personal information to any other person unless your permission is obtained in advance. This Website also does not allow any third party to collect, edit, sell or gratuitously spread your personal information in any manner whatsoever.
- 3. Information protection
- This Website shall keep confidential the customer identity information and transaction information that it obtains, and shall not provide any entity or individual with customer identification information or transaction information, except where any of the applicable laws, regulations, decrees, orders, etc., of relevant sovereign states or regions requires this Website to provide such information.
- 1. The platform complies with and enforces "the Anti-Money Laundering and Terrorist Financing (Financial Institutions) Regulations" and "the International Anti-Money Laundering Law", identifying users, identifying user identity and transaction records, and reporting large and suspicious transactions. system
- 2. When the user registers, loses the sign-in password or the funding password, the user should provide a copy of the ID card and the platform will identify and compare the ID card information. While the platform has reasonable grounds to suspect that the user has registered with a false identity, the platform has the right to refuse or cancel the account;
- 3. The platform refers to the relevant provisions of the "Anti-Money Laundering and Terrorist Financing (Financial Institutions) Regulations". The large-value transactions and transaction records suspected of money laundering will be provided when the regulatory authorities request records of large-value transactions and suspicious transactions.
- 4. The platform will save user identity information, large-value transactions and suspicious transaction records. The platform assists and cooperates with judicial organs and administrative law enforcement agencies to combat money laundering activities. It assists judicial authorities, customs, taxation and other departments in inquiring, freezing and deducting the user's deposits according to laws and regulations. (including but not limited to cash, tokens, etc.);
- 5. According to the relevant regulations and policies of the British Cayman Islands: in order to protect the security of user assets, the name of the sender must be the same as the name of the real-name verification.
- 1. Given the risks involved, you should be aware of the nature of the transaction and the level of risk it faces before you begin such a transaction. You must carefully consider whether such transactions are suitable for you before opening an account and starting a transaction based on your own investment experience, purpose, financial strength and risk tolerance.
- 2. Digital asset trading has a very high risk. Participating in digital asset trading, users should control their own risks, evaluate the value of digital asset investment and investment risk, and bear the economic risk of losing all investment;
- 3. This website does not guarantee the correctness and applicability of the market analysis, market analysis, etc. The information or suggestions you have received or will receive from the introducer or any other organization and employees, this website cannot control or support or guarantee the accuracy or completeness of the transaction, and all risks arising therefrom shall be borne by you, without any involvement with us;
- 4. When the police, courts and other authorities present the corresponding investigation documents requesting that the website cooperate with the designated users, or when the user accounts are sealed, frozen or transferred, the website will provide assistance according to the requirements of the public security organizations with user data, or perform the appropriate action. Therefore, the user does not assume any responsibility for the leakage of user privacy, the inability of the account to operate, and the resulting losses.
- 5. Due to the formulation or modification of relevant laws, regulations and regulatory documents, the transaction of digital assets is suspended or prohibited, and the resulting economic losses are all borne by the users themselves.
Reponsibility for breach of contract
- 1. Both user and the platform's breach of this agreement constitutes a breach of contract, and the defaulting party shall be liable to the observant party for breach of contract;
- 2. The platform reserves the right to request compensation for losses caused by untrue, incomplete or inaccurate information provided by the user;
- 3. The platform reserves the right to immediately terminate the service, cancel its account number, and request compensation for the loss caused to the platform if the user violates laws and regulations or this agreement. ;
- 4. If the user interferes with the operation of the platform by technical means or interferes with the use of the platform by other users, the platform has the right to immediately cancel its account and has the right to demand compensation for the losses caused to the platform;
- 5. If the user maliciously smashes the platform goodwill by fictitious facts, the platform has the right to ask the user to apologize for damages caused by the platform and to terminate the service.
- If any provision of this Agreement is found unenforceable, invalid or illegal by any court of competent jurisdiction, validity of the remaining provisions of this Agreement shall not be affected.
- Any dispute between user and platform arising out of or in connection with this Agreement shall be settled through friendly negotiation between the parties. When the negotiation fails, both parties have the right to file a lawsuit in the People's Court where the platform is located.
Explanation and Effectiveness of the Agreement
- This agreement is effective when the user clicks on the platform registration page to register and complete the registration process, obtain the platform account number and password, and is binding on both the platform and the user.